Superannuation Property and Financial accounting services
Lodgement Program details
Lodgement Due Dates
The lodgement obligations covered by the ATO Lodgement program include:
- Tax returns
- Monthly and quarterly activity statements
- FBT returns and pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports
- Annual GST returns and information reports
- Annual and quarterly instalment notices
- A range of super statements, including the annual return for self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Tax file number (TFN) report and annual TFN withholding report for closely held trusts other lodgement obligations, including franking account returns, annual investment income reports and venture capital deficit returns.
To help you manage your workload over a 12-month period, concessional lodgement dates have been granted as shown in the following table.
Please refer to the following page for details on upcoming lodgement deadlines: